Not sure if there was something you needed to do? The following is a breakout of some of the more common tax types and due dates and when they are due.
- US First Quarter Estimated Tax Payments
- New Hampshire Interest and Dividends Returns
- New Hampshire Business Tax Returns (note that NH-1065 was due on March 15, but all other calendar year filings are due April 15)
- New Hampshire First Quarter Estimated Tax Payments
- Most Other States First Quarter Estimated Tax Payments
- C-Corporation Tax Returns, Form 1120
- Gift Tax Returns, Form 709
Keep in mind that tax returns allow for extensions to be filed so if you cannot file your return timely you need to file the extension request.
May 17th Due Dates
- US Tax Returns
- Many State Tax Returns (but not NH!)
- FBAR returns for foreign reporting have an April 15th deadline, but an automatic extension is allowed until October 15th