If you use QuickBooks, familiarizing yourself with the QuickBooks App Store can prove to be a great resource for when a need arises that may be beyond the capabilities of QuickBooks. If you are considering the move to QuickBooks but need a feature that isn’t offered, the App Store may be able to provide a solution.
The following are some details on top-rated Apps from the QuickBooks Online App Store:
- TSheets Time Tracking – This app allows the user to track time inside QuickBooks and allows for tracking on mobile devices which will synch with QuickBooks. For one user this App is free or there is a $4 user fee per month + $16 base fee for 2-99 users. (Also available for the desktop)
- TimeTracker by ebility – This is a similar product to TSheets at $5 user fee per month plus $15 base fee. (Also available for the desktop)
- Bill.com – This app streamlines the way bills can be paid and syncs payments with QuickBooks, priced at $39/month.
- Excel Transactions Importer and Deleter – This app allows for numerous transactions and list data to be imported into or deleted from QuickBooks. For up to 15 users the plan costs $9.99/month or $90/year.
- SOS Inventory – This is an app that allows for the creation of sales orders and inventory management that synchs with QuickBooks Online and is priced between $29-$99 dollars a month.
Click here for the QuickBooks Online App Store.
Click here for the QuickBooks Desktop App Store.