You can complete this change by taking the following steps:
- After logging into your QB account as an admin user, click on the gear in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on “manage users” which is under the Your Company Column.
- There are 2 tabs near the top left of the page (1) Users and (2) Accounting firms – click on “Accounting firms”
- You should notice that the firm name probably says "Mason + Rich NOT USED" or "Mason + Rich (2) NOT USED" although there may be some others. Remove the existing user(s) linked to the old account.
- Add a new user. QuickBooks will ask for a first and last name and an email associated with the new user. You can use Mason as the first Name and Rich as the last name. Also, use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
After the change is made send the invite and we’ll take care of the rest on our end. Please let your accountant know after you’ve made this change so we can link up their account so you continue to have access.
Contact us if you have any trouble.